Filed under: Weddings, Events
Instead of chosing one event, I found a plethora of design choices from gothic to traditional on Geranium Lake's broad body of work, which I love the most. It's easy to stick to rustic or romantic, and I think having a distinct style is valuable. I also think it is more impressive when a floral designer has a wide range, like Kim's. Lets find out her inspiration behind some of my favorite designs.
Preppy Goth Table:
- A take on "Twilight meets Ralph Lauren" with deep, red garden roses, low and lush in rustic, re-purposed, barn wood boxes.
- Pheasant feathers and red delicious apples were used to give it a twist.
- The table was styled with antique accents: lace runner, stacks of books, old clock, a mix of silver candle sticks, candelabras, chunky and pillar candles to create an amazing tablescape.
French Pastry Table:
- A gorgeous pastry table for a breakfast wedding, the bride loved Laduree so to accent the various pastries being served, we created croque en bouche's out of sugary pink roses and juicy red strawberries.
Wild Green Bouquet:
- This bouquet is a major play on texture! We used hanging green amaranth to create drape and a little romance, pops of color with peachy dahlias, white garden roses and fressia. To create the wild texture we used native grasses, and berzilliia berries.
Thank you Kim for sharing!
Geranium Lake Facebook